- Located on the Cambie Corridor
- 6 stories of concrete construction
- The Oakridge United Church on the main floor
- Additional spaces for community programming, with a kitchen, restaurant, meeting room, day care, and outdoor garden
The Parker is low rise living at it’s best. With six stories of concrete construction, The Parker will be the next big thing in Oakridge. With 49 luxury units tucked in along the Cambie Corridor, your new home will give you the best of both worlds – access to upscale shopping and dining, every day local amenities like Oakridge Mall, grocery and liquor stores including the city’s largest Signature BC Liquor Store, and the lush greenspace of QE Park.
You can drive, bike or walk to just about everything you need. And the Canada Line is just a few steps away if you feel like going right into the heart of the city.
The Parker will boast the following amenities:
- Gourmet kitchens
- Generous baths with spa-like touches
- Exquisite interior design
- Shared outdoor space for all to enjoy
- A two level garage with space for 53 vehicles including 3 handicapped stalls; 61 bike stalls, and 14 guest spots
Pricing information has not yet been published
Floor plans include:
- 19 1 bedroom units
- 21 2 bedroom units
- 9 3 bedroom units
Square footage ranging between 519 and 1,324 sq ft
Date of Completion
About the Developers
As the original home of the Oakridge United Church, Townline Group was chosen by the church to re-purpose the church property. With a focus on development in the lower mainland and Vancouver Island, Townline has made a name for themselves since 1981. With a large number of projects that include residential, commercial, retail and heritage developments, Townline is known for seeing a project through from start to finish.
ZGF Cotter Architects have a diverse range of projects that range from industrial to residential. Their work has been honored with many awards including the American Institute of Architect’s highest award – the Architecture Firm Award.