- 153 units in the West End
- Two towers – 1 x 14 storey tower and 1 x 15 story tower
- Coveted location in English Bay
Entry to English Bay!
Located in the heart of English Bay, Mirabel is city living at its best! Everything you need is within walking distance – shopping, upscale and casual dining, night life, and beautiful English Bay and Stanley Park. In summer months, you’ll have spectacular views of the Festival of Lights fireworks, and be front row and center for the legendary Pride parade.
Planned amenities include the following:
- A gym situated on a podium roof spanning both towers
- Common space for parties and BBQs
- Beautiful water feature in the courtyard
- Rooftop garden and some units with their own private rooftop patios
- Four level garage with 220 parking spaces (157 normal sized spaces, 57 small car spaces), 35 spots for electric cars, six handicapped spaces, and ten visitor parking spaces
- Space for 192 bikes including 38 that will serve as bike lockers
- Two loading bays
Prices have not yet been published. Join the VIP mailing list to receive updates
Mirabel will include the following floor plans:
- One studio unit (517 – 861 sq ft)
- 38 one bdrm units (767 – 1,355 sq ft)
- 52 two bdrm units (1,355 sq ft)
- 4 three bdrm with den units (2,180 – 2,526 sq ft)
- 4 three bdrm with den and flex units (2,102 – 2,526 sq ft)
Date of Completion
TBD with sales beginning summer 2017
Fees will be included when pricing information is available
About the Developers
Marcon Developments started out in the business as just construction, and have since evolved into a full development firm, offering exquisite details and finishings, and LEED certification.
Westbank has partnered with Henriquez Partners Architects who specialize in larger more complex projects. With many award-winning projects that include the BC Cancer Research Center and the Telus Garden, Joyce by Westbank is sure to be superb!