- Thirty stories with both commercial and residential units
- 256 condos ranging from studios to 3 bdrm units
In keeping with the City of Vancouver Joyce-Collingwood Station Precinct Plan, Joyce by Westbank will increase the residential aspect of this neighborhood, and will tie in perfectly with the latest TransLink developments.
With transit, local shopping, dining and more all within the neighborhood, Joyce by Westbank will be a community you’ll want to live in!
The following amenities are planned for Joyce by Westbank:
- A rooftop patio/garden including a BBQ and lounge seating, gardening, and a children’s play area
- Indoor amenities including a gym, music room, lounge and study area for students and more!
- Indoor/outdoor water features
- Bench seating
- Landscaped patios for some units
- Parking for 128 cars, plus three shared spaces, and eight spots allotted for commercial use
- Ample spaces for bikes
- Loading docks for residential and commercial use
Join the VIP mailing list as pricing has not yet been finalized
Floor plans include the following:
- 30 studio units ranging between 463 – 518 sq ft
- 110 1 bdrm units ranging between 505 – 605 sq ft
- 90 2 bdrm units ranging between 678 – 950 sq ft
- 26 3 bdrm units at 914 sq ft
Date of Completion
Fees will be announced and included with pricing information when available
About the Developers
Westbank is a leading firm that went into business in 1992. With a portfolio that includes over 25 billion dollars in development, the company is known for their innovation and design.
Westbank has partnered with Henriquez Partners Architects who specialize in larger more complex projects. With many award-winning projects that include the BC Cancer Research Center and the Telus Garden, Joyce by Westbank is sure to be superb!