- On High Street in the Cambie Corridor
- Adjacent to QE Park and the Cambie Village
- 54 units including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos
- Wood frame construction, concrete between each floor
- Includes two laneway townhomes
There’s Something About Edward
This fabulous project will leave no doubt in your mind just what it about Edward that you love! Comprised of two four-story buildings plus two townhomes, this complex will include generously spacious homes, top-notch interiors, and the MOSAIC quality that Vancouver has come to know and love.
Nestled on the corner of West King Edward and Yukon Street, Edward lives at the heart of the Cambie Village. No matter which direction you go, you’ll find something exciting to do, from shopping at Oakridge and local village boutiques to sporting and recreation activities at QE Park and Langara Golf Course.
Along with the above, you’ll find all the neighborhood amenities you need close to home – grocery stores, movie theaters, banks, pharmacies and more. And for when you want to get away, YVR is only 20 minutes away!
Edward will include the following amenities:
- Shared laneway common building that also includes a patio, outdoor cooking counter, space for dining, and room for the kids to play
- Lush landscaping in the courtyard between the two main buildings
- Private patios for all ground units
- In-suite storage
- Underground garage that includes 79 stalls (including 3 handicapped spots), 21 bike lockers, and 77 bike stalls, and storage lockers
Pricing has not yet been announced.
Edward will include a good range of different sized homes including the following:
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bedroom and den
- 2 bedroom
- 2 bedroom and den
- 3 bedroom
Sizes range from 659 to 2,449 sq ft.
Date of Completion
Included in pricing
About the Developers
MOSAIC Homes specializes in urban development. The end goal is to build the best multi-family dwellings in Vancouver. With fantastic design and value, you’ll love living at Edward for years to come.
Shift Architecture lends their expertise in designing multi-unit housing developments. They have a proven track record in residential, commercial and healthcare design, as well as mixed-use projects.