Avenue One will be located in False Creek with a view of Hinge Park, Habitat Island and beautiful False Creek. Featuring a green theme that includes green rooftop decks, garden space, and water design, Avenue One is where you’ll want to live if you enjoy nature and the great outdoors.
With local amenities like Urban Fare, Terra Breads, London Drugs and so much more, you’ll always be just a few steps away from everything you need. Fancy a night on the town? False Creek has everything from pubs to clubs to tapas to fine dining, all so close to home!
And of course beautiful Stanley Park, the Seawall and other recreational facilities are just over the bridge.
- Planned 17 stories
- Huge 28,000 sq foot outdoor shared space
- Park setting with views of the water
Avenue One will include the following:
- Open balconies
- Fitness gym
- Outdoor play spot for kids
- Lush outdoor shared space with patios
- An outdoor cooking area
- Shared room with cooking station
- Shared lounge
- Parking for 249 cars over two levels, including 19 guest spots, two shared vehicle spots (such as Evo), nine handicapped spots, and a whopping 332 bike lockers for those who prefer to ride!
Sign up for our mail list to be the first to receive pricing info!
Floor plans include:
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedroom
- 3 bedroom
- Loft units
Date of Completion
About the Developers
In business since 1987, Concord Pacific develops both residential and commercial properties. The company was originally formed to develop the site of the former Expo in False Creek. Since then, the portfolio has grown to include over 100 developments with a mix of residential and commercial construction.
GBL Architects will be on board for the design of Avenue One. GBL is comprised of 38 architects, along with technicians and project managers, to offer a solid 25 year reputation of excellent service.