- Planned for Robson at Cambie
- 30 stories that will include both commercial and residential units
- A mix of studios to three bedroom residential units are planned
- The building will include a hotel with 120 rooms
- The main floor will include a lounge and a full service restaurant
- Close proximity to the Vancouver Public Library and BC Place
Where It’s All Happening
Amacon, a respected Canadian developer, has plans to redevelop the old Northern Electric Company site on Robson into a multi-use high-rise. With a hotel, almost 5,000 sf of commercial-use space, and a residential tower, this building will have it all!
The original façade of the NEC building will be restored to its original Art Moderne style, with the main floor housing retail shops and restaurants, with commercial space and the residential tower on the upper floors.
Set in one of the hottest parts of town, this development will be located on the edge of False Creek, with access to the best local amenities the city offers, including fine dining, high-end retail shops, exciting night-life, and of course, the natural beauty of Stanley Park just minutes away and accessible on foot.
This development is still in the proposal stages, therefore pricing is not yet available. Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates!
Planned building amenities include the following:
- Attached hotel for guests to stay in when visiting
- A fifth floor recreation room for residents to enjoy
- A private outdoor space for residents
- Underground parking that includes space for 280 vehicles and 250 bikes
- 56 parking spaces have been earmarked as charging stations for electric cars
Sign up for our mailing list to be first to receive detailed floor plans once they’re finalized.
Date of Completion
About the Developers
Amacon is a leading developer of some of Vancouver’s most prestigious properties that include the Modern on Burrard. For over forty years, the company has been a strong influencer not only in Vancouver real estate, but in all of Canada, with a list of properties that span from Vancouver to Toronto, and points in between.
Partnered with GBL Architects, development is driven by a unique passion to create superior quality, innovation, and proven satisfaction.