- Situated on the corner of Helmcken and Seymour in Yaletown
- 9 stories
Across from Emery Barnes Park, the Seymour Residences is an intimate new development housed between larger projects such as Vancouver House and Grosvenor Pacific.
Comprised of 38 units in a nine story building, the complex will offer a single detached townhome. No matter which you choose, you’ll be surrounded by the best of city living. You’ll never have to walk for more than a few minutes to check out some of Vancouver’s best dining experiences, nightlife, art galleries, and incredible shopping including upscale boutiques, and Vancouver’s own Granville Island Market.
When you’re not filling up on exotic seafood, or partying in one of the many nightclubs in the area, you can be enjoying the scenic beauty of Stanley Park, jogging or biking the Seawall, or checking out the newest residents of the Greater Vancouver Zoo.
Feel like getting out of the city for an afternoon? Hop onto the SkyTrain or bus and head out to the burbs, and rest assured that your amazing urban oasis awaits your return.
Amenities at Seymour Residences include the following:
- A shared multi-use room with a small kitchen and washroom facilities
- Common outdoor garden area with seating
- Gardening space including a potting area, hose tap, and a storage area for gardening tools
- While inaccessible to residents, the building will house a ‘green roof’
- Landscaped grounds
- Private patios with some units
- Two level underground parkade with space for 25 cars and 52 bikes
Floor plans include the following:
- 1 fully detached two level townhouse
- Studio units
- 1 bedroom units
- 2 bedroom units
Date of Completion
About the Developers
Wall Financial offers forty years experience in both mixed-purpose and residential development. With an impressive portfolio that includes Yaletown Park, Wall Center False Creek, Electric Avenue and more, Wall Financial is a name that is well known and trusted in the Vancouver development scene.
Endall Elliot Associates will be designing Seymour residences. Based out of Yaletown, the company offers an ever-growing portfolio of residential, commercial, hotel (Hotel Georgia), and recreational developments.